6/23/2007

Draft day

Ahhhh....THE Draft.

Growing up, my father would make us watch at least the first round of the NHL entry draft....back in the day they used to show the entire thing on t.v....not sure if they do that anymore. I remember growing up, being told how to handle myself on draft day haha. I even had my draft year in my head because I knew at what age, I had to really pour it on...what level I had to be playing at and where I should be playing at that said age.

I don't watch any of it now. I did read the highlights of the 1st round. After reading it, it sounds like the Oilers did a typical Oilers draft. They got kids that need further development or need to grow into their bodies....with the exception of a defenceman that sounds like a big guy. But knowing Mac T....that kid won't see any icetime until he plays 1/2 a season in the minors forsure.

I think its about time to rid of Mac T. I'm not an Oilers fan but I'm just tired of that guy.

No comments: