11/24/2006

I'm REALLY tired. A full day of moving! Good thing was that the movers/appliance guys/blinds lady/cable guy were all gone by around 2 (awesome). The Telus buggar came @ 4:30 (4 hrs late). Right after that I drove back to my parents house to walk/feed the dogs. I did one more trip to the house with some things but then it felt like my body gave out. I decided to call it quits for the night...re-charge my battery and give it all I've got tomorrow. I have everything assembled that was delivered and emptied every box that was delivered. All I have to do is move whats here at my parents house. I'd say about 3 trips...its the little odds & ends... that stuff sucks to move because its tedious....I just hope that my parents stay out of my way and then everything will be fine.

No comments: