11/03/2006

Dallas 3 Oilers 2.

So tonights game went as expected. Tonight I sat in front of "Ms. Come on"...Rose sat in front of her on Wednesday and I got the priviledge of sitting in front of her tonight. She was like " come on Raffi..shoot it (Raffi shot it) come on Raffi, you are a moron"....now picture this shit all night!

I swear I don't know why I go to games. I'd rather sit at home.

Also, the Oilers are a particularly annoying team to watch. They get out played everytime I see them. I watch them live and I don't know how they made it to the Cup finals last year. They seem to give it all they got in the last minute or so. They actually play like a bunch of 6 yr olds chasing the puck. I'll admit that Hemsky, Sykora & Thoresen bring a "European" type play making ability to the team but theres no structure to the game plan.

---I don't like Mike Modano as a person but he's one hell of a hockey player.

No comments: